Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/inspo77/public_html/cellphonechief.com/wp-includes/ms-load.php on line 113
Motorola teases first Intel-powered phone for Sept. 18 event

Motorola teases first Intel-powered phone for Sept. 18 event

Motorola teases first Intel-powered phone for Sept. 18 event
News from CNET:

The save-the-dates are out: the two companies are expected to launch the first ever Motorola phone with an Intel chip at an event in London.

August 29, 2012 9:41 AM PDT

(Credit: Motorola)

Motorola has sent out its save the date notes for a Sept. 18 event in London, where the company is expected to unveil the first Motorola phone to have an Intel chip.

The partnership between the two companies, announced at CES in January, was considered a major win for Intel which has been trying to break into the smartphone market with little success.

Motorola, in turn, said adding Intel to their partners would diversify its suppliers. The event will start at 10 a.m. at the Victoria House in London.

…………… continues on CNET
… Read the full article
.

Related News:
.
Judge sets December hearing on Samsung phone ban
News from Phys.Org:

Motorola’s Droid smartphone is displayed in 2009. The judge in the landmark Apple-Samsung case set a December 6 hearing on punitive damages to the US firm for patent infringement and on whether to ban eight Samsung phones in the US market.

The judge in the landmark Apple-Samsung case set a December 6 hearing on punitive damages to the US firm for patent infringement and on whether to ban eight Samsung phones in the US market.

A court order signed by Judge Lucy Koh on Tuesday and made available on Wednesday said she may hold a hearing September 20 on a preliminary injunction sought by Apple against the South Korean electronics giant.

A hearing on a permanent injunction, or sales ban, was set for December 6 along with debate on whether to triple the jury award of over $ 1 billion.

Because the jury last week found that Samsung “willfully” infringed on Apple patents for its iconic iPhone, the judge may triple the award as a punitive measure.

Apple has asked the court to ban some of the newer 4G phones from Samsung’s Galaxy line as well as the Droid Charge sold through Verizon.

The case does not include Samsung’s newest Galaxy S III, which was released subs…………… continues on Phys.Org

… Read the full article

.


Motorola DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with 2 Handsets and Caller ID L602M
The Motorola L602M DECT 6.0 cordless phone with additional handset is an excellent solution for home or office use. Features inclu…

Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.

Comments

No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.